Beating the System
Since I started this blog, I have been trying to find other people's blogs that I might enjoy reading, that way, make a comment or two on their sites, maybe they'll check yours out, in turn creating more traffic to you. Kind of the idea of they tell two friends, and so on and so on ....... you get it.
Well, I started in my profile page where you can look up people that have the same interests as you. Low and behold, everyone I call up hasn't posted shit in about two years.
So, last night I discovered the "view next blog" link on the top right of my page. I click it and it begins taking me to different blogs, I'm thinking, pretty random, kind of like looking for a needle in a haystack but Mary was asleep, Tara was out of town and the Mets were in a rain delay. I have time. I found a couple that held a little interest but I was just pretty much going next, next, next. I click on the next one and I see a photo, the text is in Espanol, but the photo was of a pretty lady, (you could see her face) so I start pressing the down arrow to check out the whole photo. Wouldn't you know it, she had a see through blouse on, NICE. So since since its in Spanish I have no idea what it says so I move on. About 5 minutes later, I hit another page, no mistaken this one, another photo with a woman as naked as you can get. I scroll down the page, since I was so appauled, to find a whole bunch of photos of woman in various poses and stages of dress. I thought to myself, I have finally figured it out. I now possess the knowledge only most men dream about. I now know how to surf porn without actually surfing porn. I will be heading to patent office right after this post!!!!


2 Comments:
Only you would think of that!! That's too funny. I'm telling Tara!
Thats okay, She reads this. By the way, I did some more random searches today and BAM found a whole bunch more. Damn, those Asians are freaks!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home