Ranting, or Just Pure Genius

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Surprise Surprise

Well, as I mentioned in a previous post, the Mid East Muslims have gone ahead and done the predictable. Lets see, I know they set fires at at least 2 churches and murdered a nun. It was only a matter of time, lets see, less than 24 hours I believe for them to show their true colors and only adding creedence to to what has been known for centuries. Friday, The "Day of Rage" we can only see what happens then. I know, I know, Rage means that they are all supposed to feel mad and it is not a call to action. I really won't be surprised though when someone "mis-interprets" the meaning.

It's weird, making posts like these kinda makes me feel like Daniel Carver the KKK guy from the Howard Stern show. Remember that guy, he had the answering machine that said "Wake Up white people this is Daniel Carver." I just have to change the message to state "Wake Up America..."

This country needs to start making a call out to its Muslim Americans. Please, Speak Up, Tell me that your different, tell me that you don't believe what the majority of America thinks you believe. I understand that the freedoms of this country should mean you shouldn't have to, but your brethen on the other side of the world have dealt you a bad hand. Its not up to me to assume that because you live in America you don't believe in the words being spoken in the Mid-East, It up to you to tell me you don't. In my opinion, up to this point, your silence is deafining.

I hate feeling this way, because I do love this country and every freedom it stands for. At some point though we as country need to stand up and say will too much freedom ultimately be the demise of our freedom.

This country is big enough for all of us, and whether you pray to God, Allah, Buddha, Ra, or a Weeping Willow Tree, that prayer better be for the health, prosperity and well being of America and its citizens. If it isn't, then I guess I'll pray you choke on your next meal. Peace !!!

1 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Blogger Kate said...

Ahhh, good ol' Daniel Carver... Nothing like his racism to start my day in the morning... Man, I'm so bummed I don't have Sirius.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home