Ranting, or Just Pure Genius

Thursday, September 21, 2006

My end of Summer

Ah, today is my official end of summer. The guys come today to close the pool. I waited this long thinking if I had closed it on Labor Day weekend we would get a whole week of 90 degree weather. I was wrong.
Its now time to order some firewood and settle in for the coming winter. I believe we should be able to hibernate. It would give us a chance to recharge our batteries and Spring into Spring!!!
My idea of hibernating though would be hanging out on the couch watching old horror movies or a Twilight Zone Marathon. Maybe its best we don't hibernate!!

1 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The end of Summer is followed closely by the beginning of Fall. Which preceds winter. Which is usually when the old Indian legend of 'Night of the First Snowfall' takes place. Saw Mecca in Buffalo over the weekend before I saw Gang Green (1st place Gang Green) run roughshod over the Buffaloser Bills.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home