Ranting, or Just Pure Genius

Friday, October 27, 2006

Lock of the week for you TC

While perusing the odds this week, I came across this dandy. Georgia (I know not much offense) getting 13 1/2 vs Florida. Thats big points for an SEC showdown regardless of UGA being ranked or not. Their D is pretty good. Take UGA and the points. If your worried, tease it and take UGA + 19 1/2 and the over at 35 1/2.

3 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh...the world's largest outdoor cocktail party. 13 1/2 is a boatload of points....I'll check it out.

 
At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spreads that big make me nervous...but I took UGA +13 1/2. I may be on your doorstep with my suitcase tomorrow morning.

 
At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude - on a completely different note, check this guy out. Brings me back to our theatre class @ Fredonia. Drill press, anyone?
"In 1984, Director Stanley Kubrick placed ads throughout the U.S. for young aspiring actors to send in audition tapes for "Full Metal Jacket". This is one of them..."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWbl4vQLfr4&mode=related&search=

 

Post a Comment

<< Home