Ranting, or Just Pure Genius

Monday, October 16, 2006

OOOOOOOOOOHHHH the Pain

So, last week I started getting some pain in one of my upper teeth, my first molar to be exact. By this weekend, the pain got so annoying, I was having trouble enjoying the baseball games. I basically spent every minute sitting down, rubbing the outside of my mouth where the tooth was. I called on Sunday and found a dentist that opened at 5AM on Monday. He is the same one Tara goes to. So I get up at 4:40 this morning to take a shower in case they can see me. I call and they say yes come on in. I get there, fill out paperwork and by 6AM I was well on my way to getting my first root canal. The tooth that had the problem was a cavity in a tooth that was already filled. Apparently, all of my fillings are so old, they are starting to crack and loosen so the dentist wants to take care of those. I think he said he had trip to Fiji he needed to pay for.
Anyway, I do have a pain starting as the Novicane is wearing off, so I am waiting for the freaking CVS to open to go get my percosets. I should probably stop at the liqour store for a six pack as well and make it a good afternoon. What a way to start the week !!!

1 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Blogger Kate said...

Ouch, that's gotta hurt!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home