That Exhausting Time of Year
There is something real exciting about your baseball team making the postseason. Maybe its for the fact that it doesn't happen all that often (unless you are a Yankee fan) The Mets are in this year, but those who don't follow baseball close are like, "Weren't they just in the playoffs?" Yes, they were, 6 years ago. That was the last time. That was a while ago. Anyway, now I have to watch game with my heart in my throat, hanging on each pitch hoping they can pull it out. In 2000, I was so emotionally drained by the end, I wasn't even upset when they lost game 5 to Yanks. I was just happy it was over and I could get back to my life and stop living baseball 24/7. It would be easier if I just didn't like sports, I would have a lot more time on my hands, I could become a more productive member of society, volunteer myself to different causes, make a big difference in the lives of others. All of those thoughts and ideas just makes me want to say, LET'S GO METS !!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home