Back in the Swing
Were have I been? That is what I am sure you've been asking yourself as you "visit me blog" for more words of wisdom, yet have come up empty handed. Time flies, I've been so busy at work, I haven't thought about putting anything down.
Anyhooooooow..... This is supposed to be the weekend that North Korea tests a nuke. I guess we'll see what happens. Those guys are like gnat, and the Earth is an ear. You really feel like they can't hurt you, but they continue to be a pest. I was reading an article about the "possible" test and this was the first paragraph. UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) - The U.N. Security Council on Friday urged North Korea not to carry out a planned nuclear-weapon test and warned Pyongyang of unspecified consequences if it did.
Unspecified consequences?????? If Kim Jong il reads this line, I can picture him laughing like in the Team America movie. I believe Kim Jong il or anyone for that matter would feel more threatened by an ultimatum from Napolean Dynamite then one from the U.N. Jeez people the lame U.N. is the biggest reason all these rogue nations are a threat to our National Security. It's full of a bunch blowhards who don't mean what they say. Basically we need to send in Nanny 911 and let her teach all of them that if you don't do what you say you're gonna, the "bad children" we'll just keep pushing the boundaries.
I'm convinced this world needs a good plague, not one that attacks immune systems but one that kills you if you are an ass. At least then we know there would be no more France.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home