Ranting, or Just Pure Genius

Friday, November 10, 2006

What's Bugging Me Now?

Maybe the question should be, What isn't bugging me now? How the Human Race has gotten as far as it has is beyond me. Look, I am by far a perfect person, but I do like to think that I have a lot of good traits about me that make me an overall nice guy. I try to live by the philosphy of treat someone how you would like to be treated. Again, I'm not perfect, but I do have manners, I hold doors for people, I say Hi to people when eye contact is made, If I make mistake like bumping into someone or blocking their way in a store aisle, I apologize. Not sure how all that actually leads into the next paragraph, but here goes.

Why is it so damn hard for people for follow the rules? Any rules. Our "me" society has decided that most of the the the rules do not apply to them. For example, the other morning I was driving by a school near our house. There is a HUGE flasing light saying 25MPH when lights are flashing, there is also a Radar there that blinks when you are over the limit. I drop my speed to 25MPH, and in the total distance of about 70 yards in which you need to maintain this speed I had three cars pass me in the adjacent lane. Do you know how many should have passed me? Try ZERO, those assholes should have been doing 25MPH as well. The other one that gets me are the impatient assholes that fume when they actually have to stop because a school bus is either letting kids on or off. You know, these are the same ones that will be screaming lawsuit if their child ever gets turned into road kill. For those people that passed me, probably doing about 30 -35 MPH. Did you actually get any farther that much sooner? Did those extra 10MPH's have that big of an impact on your day. I'm guessing no.

This bitch can basically be appplied anywhere there is a sign or a rule asking that someone do something out of respect for others. Lets see there are Stop signs which people fail to actually come to full Stop for. Turn off your phone in theatre or stop talking for others trying to watch the movie, this one is always violated.

Oh, I just remember another bitch about people. How about those dumb asses in Costco, Sams, or whichever bulk store you shop at. You know, they put out those free samples to try on every aisle. Most people will, in general, run right over you to get a free swab of cheese on a half a cracker!!!!! Holy Shit, don't you have food at your house, It's unreal. Tara was at more than one booth with Mary, she couldn't even get a chance to move Mary's wheelchair out of the way and people are smacking into them, it looked like the classic film Soylent Green. Could you imagine if they were actually starving.

In conclusion, many people are so nasty now, and we have everything we could ever want. My advice to all nice people. If any bombs ever go off (Like in that show Jericho) you had better run right out and buy a gun, you'll need it to protect all the canned goods you'll retrieve next!!

Have a nice day :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home